John Deere 3032E Review is our full review of the latest compact tractor from John Deere. We take you through all the features of this tractor to help you make the right decision when it comes to purchasing one. We cover all John Deere 3032E specs you need to know along with torque, horsepower, and other category features. Our hope is to help you decide whether or not this is the right tractor for your needs.
John Deere 3032E Compact Tractor is a lightweight, high-power machine built to handle tough jobs. It’s easy to operate and maintain; and with 31 horsepower, it’s surprisingly agile and ultra-reliable. The 3032E John Deere tractor serves as both a powerful and cost-effective solution for your small to medium-sized farming needs.
This JD 3032E compact tractor helps you tackle tough jobs around the farms while still allowing you to experience the enjoyment of working with a larger machine. See how easy it is to push and start, even for beginners.
John Deere 3032E Compact Tractor is tons of fun for any little farmer. Featuring a wide range of attachments such as the 305, a loader used to move around items, and the 160, a front bucket used to carry items from place to place, this tractor offers hours and hours of entertainment.
Whether you’re looking for a tractor to work your own land or you’re looking for a tractor to lease out, the John Deere 3032E has what you need. It is built for comfort and for hard work.
John Deere 3032E Specs
- Engine Power: 22.9 kW-31.2 HP
- Power Take-off (PTO) power: 18.6 kW-25 HP
- Steering Hydraulics: 15 L/min4 gpm
- Implement Hydraulics: 20.2 L/min-5.3 gpm
- Lift Capacity: 615.1 kg-1356 lb
- Transmission: Hydrostatic transmission (HST)
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 1007.9 kg-2222 lb
- Wheelbase: 159.5 cm-62.8 in.
John Deere 3032E Engine Specs
- Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Model: 3TNV88C-NJT
- Cooling System: Water Cooled
- Type: Diesel
- Bore and stroke: 88 x 90 mm(3.46 x 3.54 in.)
- Engine Torque: 87 Nm(64.2 lb-ft)
- Fuel Tank Cap: 28.5 L(7.5 GAL)
John Deere 3032E Dimensions
- Wheelbase: 159.5 cm – 62.8 in.
- Front Axle Clearance: 36.3 cm – 14.3 in.
- Turning Radius Without Brakes: 2.9 m – 9.4 ft
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 1007.9 kg – 2222 lb
John Deere 3032E Tires
- Farm: 7-14
- Turf: 27×8.5-15
- R4: 25×8.5-14
- R4: 27×8.5-15
- Farm: 11.2-24
- Turf: 41×14-20
- R4: 15-19.5
- R4: 43×16-20
John Deere 3032E Attachments
John Deere 305 Loader
- Height: 84 in – 213 cm
- Clearance, dumped bucket: 63 in. – 160 cm
- Dump reach: 24 in – 60 cm
- Dump angle: 43.8°
- Rollback angle: 31.4°
- Breakout force: 1704 lbs – 772 kg
- Lift to full height: 1186 lbs – 537 kg
- Lift to full height: (at 500mm): 845 lbs – 383 kg
John Deere D160 Loader
- Height: 84 in – 213 cm
- Clearance, dumped bucket: 24 in – 60 cm
- Dump Angle: 43.8°
- Rollback Angle: 31.4°
- Breakout Force: 1704 lbs – 772 kg
- Breakout Force (at 500mm): 1204 lbs – 546 kg
- Lift to Full Height: 1186 lbs – 537 kg
- Raise Time to Height: 3.3 s
- Bucket Dump Time: 1.75 s
- Lowering Time: 2.75 s
- Rollback Time: 1.88 s
John Deere 3032E Reviews
The following John Deere 3032E review is a good source of information if you’re considering purchasing this product.
- I’ve been using my 3032E for 87 hours so far, and I’m very pleased with my purchase. I got the 305 loader and the BB2060 box blade for doing small farm/landscaping work in the central city.
- JD 3032E tractor is so comfortable that I could work all day and not get tired. The power steering and the hydraulic loader controls make it easy to keep working. The only problem is that I run out of things for it to do.
- I’ve been running it for 218 hours and had to get it repaired 4 times. This is a problematic tractor buyer’s beware.
- Not liking the 25 HP was a stretch as it proved to be more powerful than I had thought. The only problems I’ve had have been with the front loader line being too tight. A quick wrench fixed that issue and two minutes later, I was back on the job.
- I was pleasantly surprised by this machine since I bought it from an online auction and didn’t expect much.
John Deere 3032E Price
3032e John Deere’s price is around $22,000 on the official site.
In this article, we gave detailed information about John Deere 3032E Review, Price, Specs, Weight, Horsepower. All this information has been collected in the public domain in good faith. Hope it will be helpful for you to buy. If you think there is an error or omission, please leave a comment.
The information presented here will help you decide if this product is the best fit for your situation. Though we do our best to provide all the information you need, things can always change. So be sure to do your own research before purchasing a vehicle, because the information in this review may become outdated over time. If you would like exact details, please contact the vendor directly.