Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 tractor by Cub Cadet is a beautiful machine that will elevate your lawn care to an all new level. Cub Cadet 1045 lawn mower comes with a variety of pro-grade features. With a rugged steel front end and adjustable cutting height, you can easily achieve an even and precise cut every time. The Cub Cadet LTX 1045 also features a convenient removable rear bagger for effortless clean-up after each use. Powered by a Kohler Courage engine, the LTX 1045 features an easy push-button electric start. If you’d prefer starting it up with the key, no problem; the Cub Cadet lt 1045 comes standard with push-button ignition.
The Cub Cadet LTX 1045 offers the perfect combination of size, power, and versatility to suit your lawn care needs. The Cub Cadet lt 1045 has a foot-operated parking brake. It comes with an electric start and a 20 hp Kohler engine. The Cub Cadet LTX 1045 has a 21″ turning radius for easy maneuverability on your lawn. The versatile, single-cylinder engine provides the power to easily mow large yards; while the hydrostatic transmission with infinite forward and reverse gears gives you complete control.
Cub Cadet LTX1045 has a rear seat adjustment knob, making cutting height adjustments quick and easy. This innovative adjustment system allows you to make your desired adjustments without leaving the seat of the tractor. The cutting deck is constructed out of high-strength heavy gauge steel, making it strong enough to cut through thick summer grass all the way to winter snow cover.
Cub Cadet Lt 1045 Reviews
For this reason, we did research on the internet and gathered users’ Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 reviews. Here are the reviews!
- Had an issue with the belt, and CubCadet team was so supportive and fast at delivering the parts I needed. The transmission seems to idle high, and I can hear it “whine” if I listen for it, but after reading some other reviews it seems to be a common issue.
- I have a pro rider zero turn and recently changed from a Toro to a Cub Cadet. Toro would have been my second choice, but I found a used one for sale at a great price. The Cub has a powerful engine and it cuts great.
- Ordered this based on price and five stars. We have a large yard but almost no incline, so this mower should be perfect for us.
- I bought Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 second hand and it was in very good condition. It cuts excellently, and I love the easy to use pedal reverse. It mulches very nicely. The only thing I don’t like is the fact it’s hard to see where you’ve mowed, leaving a slightly messy finishbut this is a small price to pay for a high syle machine.
- This monster of a mower is free-reign on hills and rolling pastures. It rips over tall, thick grass with no problem. The heaviest mower that I’ve ever used, but great power!
Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 Specs
|Manufacture Date||2009 – 2014|
|Series||LTX 1000 Series|
|Number of Cylinders||One|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline air-cooled|
|Oil Capacity||1.6 qts – 1,5 Lt|
|Displacement||36.4 cu·in – 0.6 L, 597 cm2|
|Bore and stroke||3.7 inches x 3.39 inches – 94.0 mm X 86.0 mm|
|Horsepower||20.3 PS – 14.9 kW – 20.0 HP|
|Torque||46.1 Nm – 4.7 kg-m / 34 ft-lb|
|Model||Tuff Torq K46A|
|Gears||Infinite forward and reverse|
|Transmission Oil Capacity||1.9 qts – 1.8 L|
|Wheelbase||47.5 in. – 120,6 cm|
|Length||69 in. – 175,2 cm|
|Weight||510 lbs – 231,3 kg|
|Reverse||2,3 mph – 3,7 km|
|Forward||5,2 mph – 8,4 km|
|Type||Mid-mount Cub Cadet 2-blade with manual lift Cutting|
|Width||46 in. – 116 cm|
|Cut height||1.5 to 4 inches – 3 to 10 cm|
|Type||Front-mount Cub Cadet 190-833|
|Width||46 inches – 116 cm|
|Type||Front-mount Cub Cadet 190-032 Clearing|
|Width||42 inches – 106 cm|
Cub Cadet LTX 1045 Price
The Cub Cadet LTX 1045 is a great lawnmower. It’s a very long-lasting model that works well and won’t let you down. Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 Price $1800. This is a great deal as these were on sale for $2200 last year.
The information presented here will help you decide if this product is the best fit for your situation. Though we do our best to provide all the information you need, things can always change. So be sure to do your own research before purchasing a vehicle, because the information in this review may become outdated over time. If you would like exact details, please contact the vendor directly. If you need Cub Cadet manual, please specify by commenting.