Hyster 50 forklift Brings you powerful solutions, industrial performance, and maximum flexibility for your operation. The ultimate lift truck for industrial warehouses and distribution centers. Hyster 50 forklift features precision-engineered components to deliver maximum power and performance in the most demanding applications. The key to handling heavy loads is having a versatile forklift that can easily adapt to all your lifting and moving needs. That’s why many industrial sites around the world continue to choose Hyster – reliable, powerful, and with unrivaled lifting performance.
The rugged J3.50-4.00EX 4000kg has been developed for maximum productivity in a variety of markets. Its compact size, high lifting capacity, simple clutch design, and smart hydraulics package make it ideally suited to multiple industry applications. J-3.50 Series Forklifts are the most economically efficient medium-duty counterbalanced lift truck line in the industry, combining exceptional value and unmatched performance to effectively carry out any material handling task. The industry’s most innovative new design takes forklift technology to the next level. The easy to use, powerful, and reliable forklift truck.
Hyster 50 forklift is a lift truck designed specifically to lift and move palletized cargo. It uses four wheels to straddle the load, then uses electricity or hydraulics to lift the forks and move the load closer to the operator for unloading. Hyster 50-tonne forklift with reach truck capabilities offers compact dimensions, power, and productivity to a wider range of customers. The Hyster forklift is built for modern warehouses and ports. It’s the perfect choice for a wide range of applications and environments.
Hyster 50 Forklift Specs
- Hyster’s 50 series forklifts are engineered to give you more uptime and availability combined with lower operating costs and energy consumption.
- The 50ft lift height means you can transport pallets from A to B without touching the ground. To prevent the forklift from lifting, brakes automatically come on when traveling down a slope so it’s easy to control. Using brake control pedals is optional.
- The DBB system is an innovative design that improves the stability of this forklift by reducing the overall center of gravity.
- Hyster’s 50-inch steer axle swing control system helps your forklift maximize road handling when cornering. It prevents tyre slip from the steering system and improves stability during cornering.
- H50E is fitted with an extended wheelbase frame and suspension which prevents the forks from bouncing over rough ground at high speed. This also helps to prevent damage to the product.
|Torque at Rated||2000 RPM|
|Number of Cylinders||4 cylinders|
|Fuel Type||LPG/Dual Fuel|
|Displacement||143 cu in||2.343 cc|
|Power||44 kW||59 HP|
|Torque||121 lbs/ft||54,88 kg|
|Lift Height, Top of Fork||129 inches||329.2 cm|
|Lift Heights, Std Limited Free Lift (LFL) w/o LBR (TOF)||5 inches||14.0 cm|
|Standard Carriage Width||42 inches||106.7 cm|
|Forks, Thickness x Width x Length||1.6 X 3.9 X 42 inches||4.1 X 9.9 X 106.7 cm|
|Fork Spread, Outside Dimensions||43.3 inches||109.9 cm|
|Length To Face of Forks||100.7 inches||255.9 cm|
|Overall Width, Standard Tread||45.6 inches||115.7 cm|
|Overall Width, Wide Tread||51.9 inches||131.7 cm|
|Height, Standard Mast – Lowered||86 inches||217 cm|
|Turning Radius, Minimum Outside (OTR)||87.2 inches||221.6 cm|
|Equal Aisle, 90-Degree Intersecting Aisle||80.6 inches||2020 cm|
Hyster 50 Electric Forklift Batteries
Hyster Newly Installed Forklift Battery Packs are 22-foot forklifts with 50-inch forks and powered by a 675 Amp, 220V AC motor. The battery pack includes four 6 Volt, Flooded Maintenance Free Deep Cycle Batteries.
The information presented here will help you decide if this product is the best fit for your situation. Though we do our best to provide all the information you need, things can always change. So be sure to do your own research before purchasing a vehicle, because the information in this review may become outdated over time. If you would like exact details, please contact the vendor directly.