Bobcat S150 gives you a low-cost, high-quality option for a compact skid loader. Ideal for smaller digs or projects with delicate requirements, the s150 Bobcat is a great choice for a variety of project needs. Bobcat Skid Steer Loaders, such as the S150, take the heavy lifting off your back and lighten your load. Keep reading for Bobcat S150 Skid Steer Loader Specs, for sale price, attachments, weight, engine features, engine oil Capacity more.
Designed with simplicity and versatility in mind, Bobcat S150 makes digging more fun than you’ve ever dug before. If you need a machine that can handle a wide range of tasks, from landscaping to property maintenance, look at the Bobcat S150. It offers up to 926 lb. of bucket capacity and a 56 percent large final cutter width. Bob’s new S150 comes with all the features you could want. The Bobcat S150 has a powerful variable-pitch hydrostatic transmission and dual-range hydrostatic power steering. With Bobcat’s S150, you can rid your property of snow, dirt and debris with a full 9.3 cubic yard bucket and a two-stage telescopic loader that extends to a dump height of 31 inches.
Bobcat S150 and the turbo-charged S160 get you moving with their powerful diesel engines, achieving maximum breakout force to get the job done quickly. The high capacity undercarriage of the Bobcat S150 can easily raise longer work items for more efficiently completing your toughest landscaping jobs.
Bobcat S150 Specs
|Type||Diesel turbocharged, water-cooled|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Emissions||Tier 4 level + EU Stage IIIA|
|Starting Aid||Glow plugs|
|Rated Speed||2700 RPM|
|Max. Torque||1600 RPM|
|Fuel system||In-line pump|
|Order of Firing||1-3-4-2|
|Net Power||48.9 HP||36.5 kW|
|Displacement||148.5 cu in.||2434 cc|
|Bore and Stroke||3.43×4.0 in.||8.7 x 10.2 cm|
|Maximum Torque||117 Ib-ft||158.6 Nm|
|Fuel Consumption||1.8 Gp||6.8 L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||24 gal||91 L|
|Length||25.4 in.||64.6 cm|
|Width||19.5 in.||49.5 cm|
|Height||27 in.||68.4 cm|
|Dry Weight||406 Ibs||184 kg|
|Lifting Capacity||1500 Ibs||680 kg|
|Lifting Capacity with Optional Counterweight||1600 lbs||726 kg|
|Tipping Load||3100 Ibs||1407 kg|
|Lift Breakout Force||3200 Ibs||1451 kg|
|Tilt Breakout Force||3050 Ibs||1383 kg|
|Push Force||3950 Ibs||1792 kg|
|Gear||Infinity forward and reverse|
|Max. Travel Speed||7.3 mph||11.8 km|
|Operating Height||148 in.||376 cm|
|Operating Height with include Cab||76.3 in.||193.8 cm|
|Reach Maximum Height||18 in.||46.1 cm|
|Height to Bucket Hinge Pin||114.5 in.||291 cm|
|Length without Attachment||101.8 in.||258.5 cm|
|Length with Standard Bucket||130.3 in.||331 cm|
|Wheelbase||40.6 in||103 cm|
|Operating Weight||5935 Ibs||2692 kg|
Bobcat S150 Reviews
These reviews and comments can help you decide if the bobcat s150 is right for your project.
- The S150 is ideal for people who want to get the work done fast without all of the technical jargon. It’s simple, uncomplicated, and easy to use.
- The machinery is very easy to get used to, and the ergonomic design makes it very comfortable.
- The Bobcat S150 is a powerful, but friendly step up from the traditional skid steer. This loader will help to make you the king of your job site.
- When I bought the Bobcat S150 in 2015, I was pretty disappointed. I wasn’t blown away or anything. It was nothing compared to my friend’s Kubota.
- Two years ago I used the Bobcat S150 and didn’t like it that much. Either there were too many tremors or not enough power.
- The drawbacks of the Bobcat S150 are that it is relatively heavy and quite slow. It’s also not too comfortable, but for a machine at its price, it’s pretty decent.
- The Bobcat S150 is a hardworking piece of equipment that has earned my trust. I would advise anyone to consider purchasing one.
The information presented here will help you decide if this product is the best fit for your situation. Though we do our best to provide all the information you need, things can always change. So be sure to do your own research before purchasing a vehicle, because the information in this review may become outdated over time. If you would like exact details, please contact the vendor directly. If you need Bobcat S150 manual, please specify by commenting.